· Register
· Lost Password
Server Date/Time
17 December 2017 01:21:46 EST (GMT -5)

Advertisement

Ads by Google

ATV Alliance: Forums

ATV Alliance :: View topic - New ATV club in Southern WV
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New ATV club in Southern WV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ATV Alliance Forum Index -> ATV Clubs / Organizations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
polarisman1977

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: New ATV club in Southern WV Reply with quote

On Thursday, May 3, 2007 at 6:00 p.m. there will be a meeting at Mudslingers in West Williamson (just right outside Williamson) to discuss the formation of a ATV club here in the surrounding areas. However we don't have a name for this club yet. What i'm trying to do right now is gauge the interest around here and see how many people would like to see this happen. I sure would. Lots of riding to do back here in these parts but a few of us are tired of riding alone. Much more fun with a pack, don't ya agree? Very Happy If anyone is interested in this just e-mail me and I can give you some more details on everything and directions on where the meeting place is. Not hard to find at all. Although it's an "ATV" club this will be open to ANYONE who rides and it doesn't matter what they ride....some people like quads, some like the UTV's and others prefer dirbikes. All we want is to ride. Thanks everyone and I appreciate ya reading this.
SpeedDemon
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goodluck p-man. Again...lemme know if I can do anything to help this along.

'05 Grizzly 660 riding on black ITP's w/Bighorn II's
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
polarisman1977

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speed....I ain't forgot Very Happy When I get a name and more info on everything I will be 100% sure to let you know....ya don't know how much I appreciate it good sir. Thanks for all your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ATV Alliance Forum Index -> ATV Clubs / Organizations All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: